| i4B provides Consulting & implementation services as pre-packaged BusinessObjects enabled BI solutions specifically tailored for the small businesses and mid-sized companies to ensure shorter implementation time, early and maximum user adoption to deliver a faster and higher ROI than otherwise possible.
- Pre-defined templates for corporate and business functions
- Industry specific templates
- Deploy within 2 to 6 weeks
- Training (class-room/self-help) for all levels of users
- All inclusive one-stop shop services as options
Pre-packaged “Small”, “Medium” and “Large” sized implementation packages based on:
Training for all levels of users on implementation along with ongoing adhoc expert support for 1 year are included in all Rapid packages.
- # of Best practice based pre-built data universes, reports and dashboards
- # of data sources
- # of users
- Allowance for a limited (up to 20%) but reasonable range of client specific custom work
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and obtain a estimate for a “Rapid” service package that’s right for your business.
i4B based on its many successful experiences of providing one-stop shop all inclusive services, i.e. software, hardware, hosting, training, support and even finance/leasing options, services created a “Rapid+” service offerings to give you a predictable and fixed cost with with i4B accountable for all aspects end-to-end.
The following + options are available along with the Rapid offerings:
- Supply the package specific sized server hardware, hosted at client location or
- a completely off-site hosted
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and obtain a Rapid+ estimate along with the optimal “Rapid” service package estimate for your business.
- 3 to 5 year lease of the service package only or
- 3 to 5 year lease of Service package and +Infrastructure
“Custom BI” is a service offering relevant to businesses that are mature IT and business intelligence users that require a end-to-end BI solution that is tailor designed and built to meet its special or unique analytical requirements.
“Custom BI” is expected to take between 2 to 4 months to deploy and will be implemented based on i4B’s “Agile” project methodology with especially the business requirements and proto-typing phases being longer with multiple iterations of development rather than a one long stretch of a classic project approach.